v2 soprano tips sports tipping football tips soccer tips via paypal

Here’s a quick overview of the typical football (soccer) bet recommendations we send out through our exclusive VIP Sports Betting Service.

If you still have questions after going through this page, be sure to contact us any time by clicking here or emailing us. You can also IM us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or message us on Skype (ID#:SopranoTipsHQ).

Over/Under 2.5 goals (O/U):

This relatively new betting strategy is gaining in popularity because it’s far better than the typical home/draw/away (1×2) type of bets. That’s because you start by default with a 50% chance of winning… which is 17% higher than betting on a home/draw/away result (33%).

Example: Man City v Chelsea – OVER 2.5 Goals.
For this bet to win, there simply has to be at least 3 goals in the game. Which team scores the goals, which team wins or even if it’s a draw make no difference at all. A final score (for example) of 2-1, 3-0, 4-0, 2-2, 3-2 will win the bet. However, if the game finishes with less than 3 goals, the bet will lose, i.e. 0-0, 1-0 or 1-1.

Example: Man City v Chelsea – UNDER 2.5 Goals.
This works in reverse to the example above. For this bet to win, there simply has to be 2 goals or less in the game. A final score (for example) of 0-1, 1-0, 1-1 will win the bet. However, if the game finishes with 3 goals or more, the bet will lose.

There are many variations on the above type of bet, such as over/under 0.5 or 1.5 goals, 1 goal, 2.75 goals, 3.25 goals & 3.75 goals, which includes the splitting of your bet and partial/half refunds… but this explanatory section specifically deals in the bets we recommend, which are predominantly based on the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market.

Note: To get a handy calculator that’ll enable you to instantly see the potential returns from all your Over Goals, Under Goals & specific Goal Line bets at a glance, CLICK HERE to join the Soprano Sports Betting Academy FOR FREE – and you’ll have instant access to it, together with many other free bonuses.join us football tips soccer tips high winning rate highest odds asian handicap over goals

Total Goals 2/3:

With a Total Goals 2/3 bet, the game has to have between 2 and 3 goals in order for it to win. For example, your bet would win if the final regulation time score for your chosen match is: 1-1, 2-1, 2-0 or 3-0. So long as the total goals tally is either 2 or 3, you can cash in, regardless of which team wins or even if the game ends up drawn.

Asian Handicap (AH):

Asian Handicap betting is typically overlooked by most people due to the perceived complexity. In reality though, the bets are just as easy to place as any other, and the overall potential returns as always far greater than you would get from regular bets.

You are basically betting on a team to start (for example) with a +0.5, +1 or +2 goal start – or a -0.5, -1 or -2 goal deficit. And even if the result doesn’t quite go as planned, with AH bets you could have your stake returned, limiting your potential losses even further – depending on the final result of course.

Example #1: Liverpool (-1) v Everton:

With this AH bet, Liverpool will start the game 1 goal behind (-1)… so for the bet to win, Liverpool need to win the game by 2 goals. If they win the game 2-0, less the -1 goal handicap, that takes the result to a 1-0 win for the bet.

Alternatively, if Liverpool win by 1-0, less the -1 goal handicap, that takes the result to a 0-0 draw – in which case your stake will be refunded in full.

If the game ends in a draw (or if Liverpool lose), you will lose your bet.

Example #2: Liverpool (-0.5) v Everton:

With this AH bet, Liverpool will start the game HALF A GOAL (-0.5) behind… so for the bet to win, Liverpool simply need to win the game. Any other result and your bet will lose. Note: There is no difference between this -0.5 AH bet and a straight WIN bet… aside from a slight difference in the actual odds.

Example #3: Liverpool v Everton (+0.5):

With this AH bet, Everton will start the game with a HALF A GOAL (+0.5) advantage… but the significant difference here is that your bet has 2 chances of winning. That’s because if Everton win, your bet will win… and if they draw the game, with the half goal added (+0.5) to their score, your bet will win. If Everton lose the game, your bet will lose too. Note: There is no difference between this +0.5 AH bet and Double Chance bet (covered further down in this page)… aside from a slight difference in the actual odds.

In summary, the main advantage of Asian Handicap betting is in the extra value you gain from the bet.

Here’s another quick example from a couple of seasons back: Man City v Aston Villa. This was the penultimate game of the season, and a game City had to win to keep their Premier League title hopes on track. City can score at will, especially at home… and Villa had been relatively hopeless away from home that season hence their low league position… so a good number of goals and a Man City win was definitely on the cards.

Now, if you had backed City to win the game at 1.15… a $100 bet would have returned a $15 profit. Hardly worth it.

However, if you had backed City at -2 via the Asian Handicap, and with odds of 1.70… that same $100 bet would have returned a $70 profit. As it turned out, City won the game 4-0.

So not only do you always get extra value odds with Asian Handicap betting, but you also get the option of a refund on your stake if your bet just misses the mark.

In the example above, had City on won by 2 goals (2-0, 3-1 etc), your stake would have been refunded.

Once again, there are many variations on the above type of AH bet, such as -0.5, -1.5, -2.5 & +0.5, +1, +2, +2.5 etc… some of which include the splitting your stake, but we don’t need to cover every possible permutation in this overview page. Remember: as all you need do is log into your chosen bookmaker account and click the specific AH bet option we recommend.

Note: To get a handy calculator that’ll enable you to instantly see the potential returns from all your Asian Handicap (AH) bets at a glance, CLICK HERE to join the Soprano Sports Betting Academy FOR FREE – and you’ll have instant access to it, together with many other free bonuses.join us football tips soccer tips high winning rate highest odds asian handicap over goals

Both Teams to Score (BTS):

For this specific bet to win, you simply need both teams to score… 1-1, 4-3, 3-1, 2-2 or any other permutation excluding a “0”.

Double Chance (DC):

As the name suggests, this option gives you an extra chance to win your bet, but with typically lower odds.

Here’s a quick overview:

If you bet 1X, then you’ll win if the home team win OR draw.
If you bet X2, then you’ll win if the away team win OR draw.
If you bet 12, then you’ll win if either the home team OR the away team win.

Similar to the Over/Under Goals bet, you start by default with a greater chance of winning your bet than you would have betting on a home/draw/away result.

Half Time/Full Time (HT/FT):

These types of bets relate to the specific result of the game at half time and at full time.

Here are a few HT/FT examples:

Barcelona v Chelsea, 1/1 — this is a bet on Barcelona to be winning at half time and at full time.
Man City v Chelsea, 2/2 — this is a bet on Chelsea to be winning at half time and at full time.
Espanyol v Real Madrid, X/2 — this is a bet on the match being a draw at half time and Real Madrid winning at full time.

HT/FT bets offer better value odds on a typical low value odds match.

1-2-X:

These are regular bets on the home team to win (1), the away team to win (2), or for the match to finish in a draw (X).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Need more info? Still got questions? No probs. Contact us any time by clicking here or emailing us.

You can also IM us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or message us on Skype (ID#: SopranoTipsHQ).

It’d be great to hear from you.

We look forward to welcoming you into the Family, and helping you generate some serious cash over the coming months with our exclusive sports investment service.

Your Profit Partners,
@ Soprano Tips HQ
“Sports Betting Without The BS”

join us football tips soccer tips high winning rate highest odds asian handicap over goals